求职面试英语情景对话:福利待遇
2023-08-11
Bill: Jack, you should have known in general the situation of our company now.
比尔:杰克,现在你应该已经大致了解我们公司的情况了。
Jack: Yes, and I am very satisfied with it
杰克:是的\\\',我对你很满意。
Bill: Do you have any other questions?
比尔 :你还有什么问题吗?
Jack: Would you please tell me about fringe benefits of the company?
杰克:您能给我说一下公司的福利待遇情况吗?
Bill: OK, we will pay insurances for employees after the probationary period.
比尔:好的。在转正之后,公司会为员工缴纳保险。
Jack: What do they include?
杰克:都包括哪些呢?
Bill: Include endowment insurance, medical insurance, unemployment insurance, work-related injury insurance and maternity insurance.
比尔:包括养老保险、医疗保险、失业保险、工伤保险以及生育保险。
Jack: That sounds great.
杰克:听起来很不错。
Bill: Employees will also have housing payment reserve funds.
比尔:员工也会有住房公积金。
Jack: The fringe benefits in your company are excellent, and it's generous of you to offer five insurances and one fund
杰克 :你们公司的福利待遇非常优厚,能够提供五险一金真是太好了。
Bill: Do you have other questions?
比尔:你还有其他问题吗?
Jack: I want to know if the staff can get a vacation every year.
杰克:我想知道每年员工是否有假期。
Bill: The permanent staff can have a paid month-long vacation every year. Besides,they also get chances of free traveling.
比尔:正式员工每茸都可以带薪休假一个月。除此之外,员工还可获得免费旅游的机会。
Jack: That's quite good. Thank you for telling me about those.
杰克:那挺好的,很感谢您告诉我这些。
核心英语词汇总
medical insurance 医疗保险
unemployment insurance 失业保险
employment injury insurance 工伤保险
endowment insurance 养老保险
maternity insurance 生育保险
housing payment reserve fund 住房公积金
extra health benefits 额外的医疗福利
holiday rotation 节假日轮流值班
year-end bonus 年终奖
clock in/out 打卡
unpaid leave 无薪
casual leave 事假
maternity leave 产假
sick leave 病假